Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time really flies...

when you have a kid..
and everyday is a new start for new things!

Skyler is 8.5kg now at 7 months!
When he was 5 kg (weighed like a bag of rice), I thought that i wont be able to carry him if he is heavier but strangely enough, he is 8.5kg now and I still can carry him with ease (for like 30 mins max lah) hahahha.

I have been MIA for quite some time, so what's up lately..

- Skyler can sit upright! I guess soon he will be crawling around the house
- He can put his feet into his mouth =___= which i dont know who taught him that, obviously NOT ME
- He understands simple instructions!!! like (坐下,嘴巴开)... he will follow after we said that
- He's starting to like fruits. Initially he doesnt like banana, apple or papaya. But now he loves them! so fickle-minded~
- He started on porridge! Mummy hasnt tried cooking for him before cos granny did all the cooking. hee
- He's going to get his passport and go for his 1st road trip soon!!

Santa Skyler's photos.... still in my camera..
Anyway, I think he is so going to hate me for dressing him until so niang. hahhaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment